To keep you connected, wherever you are
We know that being able to sustain your business communication when out and about is a must. Callidus Comms can provide you with affordable business mobile phone solutions that are tailored to your individual business needs. Whether your choice be Vodafone EE or O2, SIM only or contracts that require hardware we will build the best proposal for you. Our focus is to provide you with the right mobile solution for your business.
Mobile - Voice & Hardware
We offer tailor-made packages to best suit your business needs. We are business ready! – dealing with trusted partners to provide you with competitive business solutions. Being business ready means working efficiently putting our customers first, so you can enjoy a great service experience.
Business Calls and Lines
We can offer tailor-made packages; all we need is a copy of your latest invoice and within 48 hours one of our team will analyse and send you a quotation with your possible costs savings.
We have varied packages to suit most of your business requirements. We’ll give you the best download speed available on your line dependent on your location. We’ll provide you with a speed estimate when we check availability of products.
Hosted desktop, online back up, Hosted Exchange. Your data emails and back ups are all stored in UK data centres.
Your Mobile Plan
Our mobile tariffs and plans are customised to your business requirements. Our team will always be on hand to deal with any questions, queries or issues you may have, and will work closely with the networks to ensure we supply you with the most beneficial mobile package for your business.
- A true wholesale mobile proposition for sim only contracts
- Only 30 day contracts to minimise financial risks
- 24/7/365 online portal for provisioning and support – sim only
- Simple tariff and bolt-on options
- Data only options available
- Contract terms for customers who want hardware & airtime bundles
Advances in mobility have enabled businesses to become more productive and have more control. With more employees working remotely, this adds flexibility increases, yet with this added flexibility, businesses can often feel that there is a loss of control.
Businesses now have the ability to take control of business-critical data on company smartphones and tablets with a Device Management solution. MaaS360 is a solution that allows businesses to be connected to their field employees and in control of any sensitive information carried on staff mobile devices.
Mobile Device Management provides a cloud-based, comprehensive enterprise grade management solution that helps businesses support a user’s expectations of being able to work remotely while having the flexibility to use the devices and apps of their choice. MaaS360 is the fastest and most comprehensive way to configure devices for enterprise access and secure corporate data on smartphones and tablets.
- It provides all the functionality of a traditional telephone system plus more advanced functionality made possible through the BT central cloud service, which includes video calling and mobile extension services.
- A flexible unified communications service; it can be tailored to the needs of any size of customer, large or small.
- Business end users that don’t have an onsite telephone system (PBX) can create HV.Select sites using the BT cloud PBX offering.
- The complete proposition includes lines, calls, numbers, phones and connectivity, available as bundles or separate components, with a variety of term options to suit everyone.
- With online access to self-configuration portals – to make changes as needed, it provides a highly flexible solution.
- Simply pick and choose advanced features to add to the HD Voice service, such as call logging, calling plans, hunt groups, call handling, hot desking, Instant Messaging (IM), web collaboration and Smartphone and tablet integration to significantly improve business efficiency.
For fast, low-risk entry to this rapidly growing market, all you need is our HV.Select solution. The core components of the HV.Select Seat solution are:
- HVS User licence – user feature packs
- New & ported Calls – voice & video calls CPE – IP phones
- Add-ons – bolt on packs to provide improved functionality
Mobile Device Management
As we have all had to make significant changes to our business over the last 12 months, having our staff members work remotely and safely so this has led to an upturn in demand for products that allow us to do this with seamless transition. HV Select has allowed our customer base to do this. HV.Select is a white label communications service, based on a core network that is managed by BT to ensure the service is always available.
Key benefits of Mobile Device Management Maas360:
- Enables flexible working – mobilise content and files to stay productive at any time, on any device and from anywhere
- Easy to set up – quick set up with full visibility of all devices – built on a cloud platform that offers fast deployment, scalability and automated updates
- Compliant – helps you to safeguard and contain business data
- Convenient – single management console that consolidates endpoint management tasks across all devices
- Secure management – set security policies and enforce them with automated compliance actions like requiring a device passcode, restricting cloud backup and blocking a compromised device
- Analytics – detailed hardware and software inventory reports, as well as predictive analytics and actionable insights for threats and opportunities through IBM’s cognitive insights
What our customers say
Enviropax | Packaging Specialists in Wigan
We started our business relationship with Callidus Communications in 2015 initially with our Business Mobiles, then in 2016 we were relocating to our new Haydock premises Callidus Communications installed new PSTN and FTTC circuits to our Greenfield site and implemented a fully unified communications set up with their IP HV Select. Even in our largescale warehouse an ATA was installed allowing IP hardware usage there.
Closomat | Hygiene Specialists UK
Ever since we moved to Callidus, all our mobile problems have been taken care of. Callidus has changed our outlook on mobile providers and how we as a customer should be treated. Thank you Callidus
We work with several partners to provide you with the best service we possibly can, these include:
Making A Difference
Callidus Communications is proud to support both Cancer Research and Epilepsy Research. Unfortunately, I think we all have or will at some time in our lives have been touched by cancer. I have, and have from that moment 20 years ago supported Cancer Research, in the hope one day we will find a cure for all. I also have personal experience of Epilepsy and its debilitating effect for the sufferer and those around them and again strongly support this charity in the hope we find some answers.